It's the first ever Killer Women Crime Writing Festival on Saturday 15th October 2016 (9 am to 8.30 pm) at Shoreditch Town Hall, 380 Old Street, London EC1V 9LT.
Now the Killer Women Crime Writing Festival website is up and running, so you can find out more about the events and participating authors and also book your tickets (just £75 for a whole day of your favourite genre).
Killer Women Week on Off-the-shelf Book Reviews
In July, I devoted a whole week to Killer Women on my blog. Click below for the links.
Day ONE - a guest post by DE Meredith
Day TWO - a guest post by Tammy Cohen
Day THREE - a guest post by Erin Kelly
Day FOUR - a guest post by Sarah Hilary
Day FIVE - find out about the festival.
A Few Highlights
- How to Pitch a Novel workshop with commissioning editor Sam Eades and literary agent Nelle Andrews
- Martina Cole chats to Melanie McGrath
- History and Mystery: Writing Murder in the Past
- How to Write a Successful Book Blog
- Fresh Blood - Sarah Hilary talks to four debut authors
- Building Suspense workshop with Erin Kelly
- 8 Ways to Get Published workshop with Louise Millar
- Inside the Killer's Head - the psychology of fiction killers
- Writing a Psychological Thriller (with Tammy Cohen and Amanda Jennings)
- Introduction to Crime Writing Workshop
- Interactive Murder Mystery with Helen Smith and Louise Voss
- Killer Women Cocktails and Book Signings
To visit the Killer Women Crime Writing Festival website for more information, including the full programme, participating author bios and to book tickets, click here.
And don't forget you can also pre-order the Killer Women: Crime Club Anthology #1 (published on 15 September 2016) on Amazon UK NOW by clicking here. Authors of the short stories are Louise Voss, Helen Smith, Jane Casey, Erin Kelly, Louise Millar, Alex Marwood, Tammy Cohen, Melanie McGrath & Colette McBeth and there's a Foreword by Val McDermid.